The MEDEA was performed at the Arts Theatre 26 February - 2 March 1974.
The musical score was written, as in 1962, by Philip Radcliffe of King’s College.
The production photographs were taken by Nigel Luckhurst.
- Nurse: Michelle Russell
- Paedagogus: Alastair Macaulay
- Medea: Mary Margaret McCabe
- Creon: Andrew Brown
- Jason: Julian Scopes
- Aegeus: Philip Milner-Barry
- Messenger: Alan Beck
- Chorus: Bridgett Buckley, Elizabeth Dobson, Sarah Houghton, Helen Muncaster, Ellen Rice, Rosemary Williams, Susan Mills, Margaret Pedler
Production Team (incomplete)
- Composer: Philip Radcliffe